Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Relax

So, i've just experienced the 3rd waking in "my bed" since Courtney and i landed in Guate Sept. 12th.  Honestly, the beds on the road are physically more comfortable, but after nearly a month straight of traveling and organizing the needs of others while figuring so much out for myself, left me wanting a little taste of home. 
Still, what a job!!  How many people get to meet so many others-centered folks while serving people so grateful, and all the while seeing new parts of the world?  We truly are the fortunate ones! 
So i picked a studious background for this blog of mine, but don't think the tone will be just that.  Photos will be in stark contrast and well, you must have known before stumbling upon this link that i am anything but mundane. 
Tomorrow will be a relaxing day of cleaning and blogging if my plans hold up.  I hope to fill you in on the details and epiphanies that i have the good fortune to stumble upon in my time here.  There is so much to learn, and the more i learn, the more this proves true.  Another great thing about traveling with such obviously good-hearted volunteers, is that their learning so often becomes mine.  People love to bounce new awakenings off each other, so we share our individual experiences and strokes of enlightenment with one another. 
Thanks for all the times you've shared such with me.  I hope to return the favor.
L,
~c

No comments:

Post a Comment